Friday, March 12, 2010

Tip of the Day: allergiesandme.com is a Website You Must Check Out

If you are living with food allergies then I strongly suggest you take some time to discover what allergiesandme.com has to offer you.

I did and I am thoroughly impressed. The website offers products, recipes, a blog site and current news updates about important allergy information.
The site is easy to navigate and beautifully designed.

After walking into health food stores or local markets I am lucky if I can find a few aisles dedicated to egg-free, milk-free, wheat-free and gluten-free food items and baking products; but this website offers you an online store that feels like it's aisle after aisle of safe products.

I encourage you to check out this wonderful website designed for people who suffer from a single food allergy to multiple food allergies.

allergiesandme.com
235 Apollo Beach Boulevard, Ste. 101
Apollo Beach, Florida 33572
813.641.7850
Owner: Jamie Stern

Thank you and enjoy!

Nicolle Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment